Anaheim, Calif. – December 31, 2014 – GBC Motorsports will be offering their GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2015 BITD Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & UTV racers that achieve success while using GBC tires. This season there will be more than $40,000 in GBC Bucks up for grabs across UTV and ATV classes.
In addition to offering GBC Bucks payouts for each event, GBC Motorsports has also become an official sponsor of the inaugural Polaris RZR World Championship. The event, scheduled for February 20-22 in Laughlin, NV, will be held under the BITD sanction and represents the OEM’s dedication to growing the sport of UTV racing.
BITD GBC Bucks forms can be downloaded and printed HERE.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or UTV.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- Tech inspection must be performed at the track and form must be signed by the tech. Mike Lasher from SXSPerformance.com will be on hand to perform inspection. Forms without a tech signature will not be accepted.
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
You can submit your forms by fax (310-694-9109), by email (email@example.com) or by mail:
Attn: Rider Support
222 S. Harbor Blvd. Suite 700
Anaheim, CA 92805
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact rider support at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full lineup of GBC Motorsports tires visit www.gbcmotorsports.com. Get the latest racing news by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.