- Lazer Star Lights has announced their 2014 Contingency Program.
- The program will award qualified racers in ATV, UTV and Truck classes in specified race series and events.
- Upon meeting all requirements racers may be eligible for cash payout or product credit.
Paso Robles, Calif. – Lazer Star Lights has announced their 2014 contingency program, which will offer cash or product credit rewards to ATV, UTV and Truck racers who achieve racing success while using Lazer Star Lights products.
- Must have 4 Lazer Star decals, each corner of vehicle
- Must have Lazer Star Lights installed at time of race in order to claim cash awards
- Must not have any competitor lighting or branding on vehicle
- Must finish in top 3 of class (must have minimum of 5 entries in class to be eligible)
- Completed Contingency Report form must be received within 15 days after race
- Photo of vehicle (300 dpi) at tech inspection must be submitted with form
- Submit a W-9 prior to claiming award, only required once per year (email, fax or mail the completed form: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf)
Qualified Race Series & Events
- BITD – Best in the Desert
- SCORE International Off-Road Racing
- SNORE Off-Road Racing
- PURE Side-X-Side Off-Road Series
- TORN Racing (Night events only)
- Heartland Challenge*
- Glen Helen 24 Hours*
- 12 Hours of La Tuque Endurance Race*
*Winners of qualified classes who pre-purchase Lazer Star Lights may qualify for reimbursement
- 1st Place…….$500 product credit / $250 Cash
- 2nd Place……$200 product credit / $100 Cash
- 3rd Place…….$100 product credit / $50 Cash
Questions should be directed to Dennis Lusardi firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (800) 624-6234. Visit LazerStarLights.com for your off-road lighting solutions, and join our onlilne community on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram.
About Lazer Star: Lazer Star Lights is a leader in the automotive and power sports aftermarket off-road lighting industry. Since Pat Scott founded it in 1993, the family run company has set the pace of future lighting technology, trends and styling. Still innovating, the company’s latest cutting-edge product development is the LX LED line. Offering the latest in design and durability, Lazer Star is proud to offer applications for most off road vehicles.
|FOLLOW ON TWITTER||FRIEND ON FACEBOOK||FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM||YOUTUBE CHANNEL|